Recently I added a Policy page to my blog, discussing my commitment to Blogging With Integrity.
My career in technology
I'm the SharePoint Therapist, and I make your relationship with SharePoint better. During the first decade of the 21st Century, I was "fortunate" enough to have had a lot of experience in managing my career (a euphemism for looking for work). In Working It Out, I share what I know about SharePoint, career management, and other topics.
What I’m Talking About
- More Speaking, and an Apology
- I’ll be speaking at SPTechCon in February!
- #SP24 – The 24-hour online #SharePoint conference!
- Been Busy, Getting Busier – Houston, San Antonio, Las Vegas, Upgrade!
- Inappropriate Congratulations – The New LinkedIn Feature
- Speaking, Other Events, and a Little Housekeeping
- Movin’ On Up – A SharePoint 2013 Migration Case Study
- Upcoming Presentations
- The Only Job You’ll Ever Have
- The Business Card As A Career Tool
- A1 PowerApps, OneDrive on demand, SSL #CollabTalk 1 week ago
- #CollabTalk Jim Adcock, The SharePoint Therapist from Austin TX 1 week ago
- Helping my daughter with her math (checking the answers with my awesome Google-fu) & found this most #awesome #math… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- RT @williambaer: What's in Feature Pack 2 for #SharePoint Server 2016 > techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/SharePoint-…. #SPSummit #Roadmap https://t.co/8rFadoKG… 1 week ago
- RT @jeffteper: #SharePoint Virtual Summit showcases growth, innovations and customer success - #SPSummit blogs.office.com/2017/05/16/sha… 1 week ago
- #SPSummit @nmoneypenny takes the stage! 1 week ago
- #SPSSA twitter.com/dlairman/statu… 1 week ago
- Now listening to @heddanewman talk about #o365 Planner 1 week ago
- Had a great conversation with @dbroussa at #SPSSA about @CatapultSystems Fuse 1 week ago
- Missed #SharePoint Group Therapy at #SPSSA? Contact me for an individual #Governance session! 1 week ago
- 418,093 hits